Come run or walk along one of the largest man-made mountains in the world. Experience the spectacular landscapes and panoramic views of NYC's newest and largest park, while helping the Staten Island community. See the Manhattan Skyline, the Freedom Tower, the rolling hills of Staten Island and the Highlands of New Jersey. Come run/walk the meandering hills consisting of paved paths, light gravel and dirt roads. See the wildlife along the way. As you run or walk the 5K course you will have the satisfaction of knowing that all the proceeds of this event will benefit Staten Island charities.
Race scoring and timing done by the Complete Race Solutions.
Entrance to park across from LA Fitness. Parking is available in the LA Fitness parking lot.
- Pre-Registration: $30 - Dri-FIT shirt (for adult runners only)
- Post April 15th Registration: $35 - Shirt Not Guaranteed
- H.S. Runners: $15 - Please Wear School Shirts
- Walkers: $20 - Start Time is 9:45 am
- Children under 12 admitted free
Register by April 15, 2018 and receive a free Dri-FIT shirt - for adult runners only.
Pre-Race Pickup: Thursday, April 26th, 7-9pm • Pepper Jack Grill: 316 Manor Rd.
5K Run Course Map
5K Walk Course Map