Come run or walk along one of the largest man-made mountains in the world. Experience the spectacular landscapes and panoramic views of NYC's newest and largest park, while helping the Staten Island community. See the Manhattan Skyline, the Freedom Tower, the rolling hills of Staten Island and the Highlands of New Jersey. Come run/walk the meandering hills consisting of paved paths, light gravel and dirt roads. See the wildlife along the way. As you run or walk the 5K course you will have the satisfaction of knowing that all the proceeds of this event will benefit Staten Island charities and food pantries.
Race scoring and timing done by the Elite Feats.
Entrance to park near Showplace Bowling parking lot.
- Pre-Registration: $30 - Dri-FIT shirt (for adult runners only)
- Post "Date to Come" Registration: $35 - Shirt Not Guaranteed
- H.S. Runners: $15 - Please Wear School Shirts
- Walkers: $20 - Start Time is 9:45 am
- Children under 12 admitted free
Register by April 20, 2023 and receive a free Dri-FIT shirt - for adult runners only.
5K Run Course Map
5K Walk Course Map